Thursday 7 September 2017

Why Dogs are better than Cats


Dogs are better pets than cats! Does a cat ever run out to meet you when you get home from work? No I didn’t think so. Most cats’ meow and come to see you only when they want food. This is not a loving pet’s response.

Dogs are always more responsive to humans than cats. When you get home from work your dog will be happy to see you and will show you this by running up and licking you or jumping up to you. A dog also knows when you are sad, they often come up and try to comfort you. If you are crying, they will put their paw on you as if to say ‘it will be ok’.   Cats don’t care.

Cats don't show more affection than dogs. Cats will turn their back on you when you call them for a cuddle.  They decide whether or not they will come. With a dog though you can call them and they will come running for attention and love without thinking twice.

I think dogs are way better than cats because when a dog comes running to greet you after a long day at school, you know you are loved. A cat would most likely turn their back on you and decide to clean themselves and basically ignore you.

Dogs will wake you up if the house is on fire. Cats will quietly sneak out the back door.Dogs will turn their heads and try to understand every word you are saying. Cats will ignore you and have a nap instead. I can see love in my dog's eyes while my cat lies on the stairs waiting to bite my ankles as I walk past. So that is why I believe dogs are better than cats.

By: Kelly-Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment